Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This & That

Dear Friends...
It is absolutely lovely outside today!! I wish I could go home and play with my little love in the backyard. This sort of weather gets me excited about visits to the pumpkin patch, hot cocoa, pumpkin pies, sweaters, scarves and boots! I could go on and on! This time of the year gets me motivated to be more crafty- starts putting creative ideas in my head. I just wish I had more time to do all the things I want to do! I have come across so many neat ideas and thought I would share a couple of them with you, plus some other fun stuff :)

 
This is the cutest idea for DIY teacher appreciation gifts. You can find all the details at Southern Plate. It's just so thoughtful, adorable, and affordable! I love how the label says, "Sanity Preserves." Too cute!

There are the most precious template downloads available for free from the Wedding Chicks. I made so many of them in all sorts of colors! There are various templates available for wedding/party invitations, but I decided to do one for our bedroom with our anniversary date on it (above). I printed it on really pretty card stock paper, matted it, and then framed it. After I did that one- I just went crazy making gifts for people! Here are two of them:

 
Check out Boogs' new hat! Isn't it precious? He snatched it off a rack at Sears while his Da-da was shopping for tools, and we could not help but buy it for him ;)
You can find it here. They also have a girl version here.
Oh.. and look at the cute little shoes I found at Target for $6.88! Can't beat that!
I hope you're having a great day! Be sure to check back tomorrow for WW Wed. and see what I've been cookin'! :)

3 comments:

  1. i got those shoes from target too!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've found all sorts of great thing! Love those shoes, and you can't go wrong with that price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those shoes! I love your blog. So colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete