Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! I love how I am somewhat beginning to feel the season change to autumn here in Alabama. It may only be a little bit of change so far, but I feel it coming! This time of the year makes me think of camping! I used to love when my Dad would take us on weekend camping adventures. So many good memories! I loved how you could feel the air getting crisp in the evenings and we would go for bike rides together as a family. We would wake up in the mornings and it would be chilly outside. I loved it- and plan on doing the same thing will my little one one day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! These are all so gorgeous, I especially love #1 and #2, the skies are just magical! I am in total love with the cute girl in the pink dress hanging up her frillies too! Happy Pink & Green Thursday lovey! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love this post! And I still treasure the memories made with my family camping. Except, we were in a trailer! Good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image of the girl hanging up her laundry. And the jars with all the lights...*sigh.* Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These pictures are simply stunning. Makes me want to go camping too!

    ReplyDelete