Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WW Wed.

Is it seriously Wednesday? Already? Wow- this week is flying by. I have been soo tired lately and not feeling like myself to even notice what day it is. I think all of my running around the past few weeks is finally catching up with me. After I had my baby I acquired a serious addiction to StarBucks coffee, but got rid of it when I started eating healthier. I try really hard not to drink anything other than water or fresh fruit smoothies, but I could not help but notice that my favorite coffee drinks are now offered in a sweet little 100 calorie proportion! AND.. get this... they are ONLY 2 WW points!! Just what I need! ANNNDDD... here is a coupon! Can't get any better than that my friends!
Here is what I am planning on cooking for dinner one night this week- sounds delicious! I will have to let you know how it turns out or you could just cook it and tell me what you think :)

Creamy Shrimp Skillet










What You Need:
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1 lb. large shrimp (26 to 30 count), peeled, cleaned
1 cup green salsa
1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
2 cups hot cooked yellow rice
What to do:
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until pink.
ADD salsa. Bring to boil; cover.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min.
STIR in sour cream until creamy.
Spoon shrimp mixture over hot cooked rice.
Serves 4. Calories: 320, Total fat: 11g, Dietary Fiber:1 = 7 WW points!

3 comments:

  1. The shrimp looks amazing - I am now craving some for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious. I love shrimp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything with shrimp is delicious!

    ReplyDelete