Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend

Hi, all! How is everyone? I'm doing great! I had a fun filled weekend with my future sister-in-law and the other bridesmaids. We stayed at my uncle's vacation home on the bay and enjoyed getting some sun, swimming in the salt water, and reading my book. We ate at my favorite place to eat at the beach, LuLu's at Homeport Marina (Jimmy Buffett's sister.) I had the most wonderful Grilled Shrimp Ceasar Salad I have ever had! I want one right now just thinking about it! If you are ever in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, Alabama area- you must stop at LuLu's!  The wedding is this coming Saturday and I am so excited to be part of my brother's big day. Here are some pics I took over the weekend :) and YES, I had my "teal-toes" to match my teal shirt!
Come back and visit tomorrow for my "Weight Watchers Wed." I have a yummy recipe to share. Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi babydoll! Don't you look adorable in your TEAL! :) Oh my goodness my heart is literally longing for a trip to Lulu's, please oh please tell me we can go together one day, pretty please!? :) xoxox Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Hugs and congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!! I want that salad now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat salad looks amazing I'm wanting one for lunch now!! Have a fabulous Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want a shrimp ceasar salad! haha I'm sure it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete