Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

FQF

It's Friday- Ohhh yeah! Today is the day that the pedicures, manicures, practice hair, steaming dresses, and wedding festivities begin! I get off work half a day today and wish I could somehow get a nap in somewhere, but I know I won't. I am so excited, but oh so tired. Here are today's five questions!
1. What is the first nightmare you remember? I was not allowed to watch scary movies when I was a little kid, but some of my friends were and somehow along the way I witnessed the scariest movie I had EVER seen in my little ol' life, LOL! Have any of you ever heard of "The Dentist"?!?! Well- me seeing this movie caused me to have lots of nightmares. Stupid to me now, but seriously scary then.














2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
My favorite sport to watch is Alabama Football baby! I don't really like watching it on TV, but I do love going to the games. My all time favorite player is Terrence "Mount" Cody! I would love to get a pic with him even though he is not playing for my our team anymore.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Hmm.. Like I mentioned before, I would love to look totally delicious in this little swimsuit number!
4. Did you make good grades in school?
I have always made pretty good grades. I slacked a little in highschool and focused on my social life, lol, but once I started college I got serious. REALLY serious! I am on the Dean's list now, so I guess you could say I do pretty good.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
I am not currently subscribed to any magazine, but I do buy....

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend. Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Girl.....what did ya think about that win yesterday???
    Mercy!! My heart did skip a beat when that Duke player hit the ground, Thank God he was ok!!

    Hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete