Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WW Wed.

Welcome to Weight Watchers Wednesday! I have a yummy recipe to share with you AND I just want to say that I am now down 23 lbs! I am so excited! I am wanting to start toning everything up as I am losing though. My body is so different now- I had a baby 18 months ago and my shape has completely changed, therefore things that fit me pre-pregnancy are fitting strangely now. This sounds like I need a shopping extravaganza... but I am trying to be good and hold out because I am still losing and don't want to have to go and invest in new clothes more than once. I am thinking of maybe having some of my dress clothes taken in so I can get by with wearing them. I dunno... but what I do know is that I feel great and hope you all are sticking to your plans and doing this with me! Let me know if you need some words of encouragement or motivation to get you back in the game!
Here is the recipe I was telling you about-
Mediterranean Mozza-Chicken

What you need:
4 small Boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1 Red onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
1 Zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
1/2 cup pitted black olives
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
What to do:
HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover skillet with lid. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until chicken is done (165ºF), adding onions and zucchini after 5 min.
ADD dressing, tomatoes and olives; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 2 min. or until heated through; stir.
TOP with cheese; cook, covered, 2 min. or until melted.
Makes 4 servings
Calories- 300; Total Fat- 15g; Dietary Fiber- 2 g
= 7 WW Points (recipe and picture by Kraft)

Also- I am thinking of making a goal for myself. There is something I have always wanted to do, but never have worked hard enough for it. I want to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon!
They have it in February at Disney World in Orlando. That's about 8 hours away from me. I am not sure if I could make it this coming February, but maybe the next could be my goal. I could start training now! What do you think? Anyone want to do it with me?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing so much weight!!! That is impressive...I need to start doing something. STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23 lbs is amazing! i am proud of you. i feel off the wagon, again. :( starting off right today.

    do that marathon! it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl! I did the Disney half marathon that they have in January! It's so fun and such a good goal to have. I run around here a lot...email me sometime, maybe we could meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy - I definitely just posted about this today! I say definitely sign up-it's all of my motivation for working out now! It's still nearly six months away, so you could start training now ;)
    CONGRATS on the weight loss by the way!!

    ReplyDelete