Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

It's Thursday and that means we celebrate
with Pink and Green!
Since my little brother is getting married this Saturday, I decided to share some love via pink and green. Everyone could use some love, right?!!
Congratulations Stephen and Jamie! I love you both.
Also- please keep my friend Jamie's family in your prayers. He was one of my best friends in highschool and most of his family escaped a horrible house fire this past Sunday, but his aunt and two small cousins did not make it out. Their funerals are today. Evette was 36, Lorena 11, and Tristan was 4. They died with their mama. Their family could really use some love today.
Have a fabulous day! I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at your brother's wedding!! I love everythign about a wedding and its especially fun when it is a sibling!

    I said a prayer for your friend's family...so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful post, but my heart is aching for your friends loss. I am praying hard...so tragic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing your brother all the best this weekend. Enjoy celebrating your expanding family.

    I will be thinking of your friend and his family in my thoughts. What a sad, sad story.

    ReplyDelete