Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday!

It's time for another round of Pink & Green Thursday. See my sidebar if you want to play along! My theme this week is none other than BABIES!
It seems like all of the women who were pregnant while I was pregnant 15 months ago are now pregnant again! Every week.. it seems like I am finding out someone else is preggers! I have 2 cousins who happen to be sisters who are pregnant, 4 friends who are pregnant, and 1 friend who had her baby yesterday. The fever is passing around... watch out! Until then, take a look at all this REALLY cute baby stuff! I'm in love!
Knitty Bitty Apparel on Etsy
Bow holder by: candicenkatiesart on Etsy
diapers and wipes on the go by: dillybaby on Etsy
Insulated lunch bag or bottle carrier by Vera Bradley
in cupcakes pink & cupcakes green
I use one of these in an owl print for my son when he goes to daycare.
Love them!
Oh dear lord... please help me to not get the fever! These make my heart melt a little. :)
pale pink on green demask Mary Jane's by graciousmay on Etsy
Juicy Couture
Fabric Letters by tutu boutique on Etsy
Tooth Fairy Pillow by simplysweetshoppe on Etsy
my favorite!
precious bows and bands by sweetandchic bowtique on Etsy
I <3 these.
personalized art by tambocreations on Etsy
Glittery Green baby thermos
What a cute idea- baby onesies in crisp white folded into little treats.
pink baby bling pacifier

Gotta love Etsy! Maybe these will give you some good gift ideas or get you in trouble shopping for yourself if you are among my many prego friends! Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. Sweetest Pink & Green Thursday ever! Love the photos of the baby.

    Come by my blog when you get a chance. I left you an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. preggos are everywhere and i want have it bad. :(

    very cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am losing my mind over this baby stuff! That Juicy swimsuit with the ruffles??! I LOVE it!! I think I need one for myself, actually ;)

    I found your blog at the blog hop over at Trish's. So glad I did! New follower :)

    Happy pink and green Thursday, lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear me, I might have caught your fever! This post is precious!!! I am completely in love with those little shoes. How absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I'd say you have already caught the baby fever! What an ADORABLE addition to Pink&Green Thursday! Thank you for joining the fun!

    I love your blog...you seem like a kindred spirit! Sharing the Lilly love & sweet home Alabama - & I have a seventeen-month-old daughter & am right there with you in feeling like the only toddler's mama that isn't pregnant with #2!

    Delighted to have found & followed you!

    ReplyDelete