Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Award!


Thanks Tarryn and Allison over at 2 bloggeristas for my sweet little award!
The rules are simple: (1) describe where I think I'll be in 10 years and (2) pass the fun along to 10 other bloggers.

Hmmm... in 10 years I will have hopefully been teaching for awhile, had my babies, and living in my dream plantation home where all my babies can run around in the yard and help me cook cupcakes in my great big kitchen! :)

Now I shall pass the award to.... (drum roll please)...

Kora at Dixie-Lust
Summer at B is for...
Katie at The Perks
Jen at NolaGirl

Pass it on ladies! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks lady! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got your email and came right over! This is so incredibly sweet! The perfect start to an incredible weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that everything you wished for will happen.

    ReplyDelete