Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mama.. please?

My little boy Boogs (click to read post about his name incase you missed it) sole desire this past weekend was to play with these puppies. I would have loved to have let him play with them to his hearts content, but him being 15 months old and and them being 3 weeks old was a little iffy for me. We are trying to teach him to be gentle, but that does not always seem to settle with him :)
Mama... can I puhhlease touch the puppies? No? Okay, I will just hang out and stare at them.
I can share my snacks with them mama?
Okay- nevermind.
But mama... I will even take out the trash for you?!
AND be sweet and take a nap with da-da?!
So.. I finally caved and let the sweet boy hold a couple of the pups!
He just loved them!
and then he tried to step on one... so back to Step 1 we went! LOL

4 comments: