Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

What to wear?

As you all know, I have been attempting to lose weight and want to lose some more in the next couple of months. I have a wedding weekend to attend in August and my brother's wedding in September. I have been thinking about dresses a lot lately and I want to reward myself with something sassy for the wedding! My husband and I get to spend the first weekend EVER away from our baby and I want to look good for my man ;) haha
What do you think about these dresses? Keep in mind that I am short (5'2), I'm a classy kinda gal, and the wedding is at the beach, but it is indoors during the day.
Little Navy Tea Dress by Anthropologie
Please see note below...
I love these two dresses and saved the pics from someone else's blog awhile back. Unfortunately, I did not save where I got them from or what brand they are. So girlies, if you know.. please please please let me know! :)
Also.. here is my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. Isn't it cute? (ignore the shoes, I don't care for them).

7 comments:

  1. i love the first two! the last one is so me! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the top one and it would be a great dress to have in our closet for any event, but if you want something sassy and for a hot August wedding I would definitely go for the Bisou Bisou one. It is sassy without being over-power or or too attention grabbing as to steal the bride's thunder.

    I am a new reader. If you want to visit me come over laura-outloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, I really hope you find the two blue ones...they are my favs! The second one has an awesome neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, two things:

    1) First of all, I just found your blog and it's absolutely precious! Now following : )

    2) Secondly, I love that first dress from Anthro...that would be totally perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress line you were asking about is http://www.kirribilla.com/. I think Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover posted about them a few weeks back! They're dresses are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the two unidentified dresses as well as your blog haha! i am a new follower and can't wait to find out if you ever discover where they're from :)

    ReplyDelete