Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! Here is a fun post that I got from "and this is what she said", with my answers of course. Hope everyone has a great 4rth of July weekend!

1) If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would it be?

Hmmm… probably Forbes magazine because that would mean I was somewhat successful and probably have money!

2) - How would you describe yourself in three words?
Loving, Artistic, Determined

3) - If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Probably the one like Alice Cullen has in the Twilight series- the ability to see visions of what may happen ahead, so I could change things and keep my family safe.

4) - What's your favorite movie quote?
One of my favorites scenes ever! Julia Roberts in My Best Friends Wedding
Michael... I love you. I've loved you for nine years, I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and... well, now I'm just scared. So, I realize this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors, doesn't it?”

5) - If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self something, what would it be?
Oh Lord… so much! Like… Don’t let people bring you down. Just be you and live, love, and laugh. Don’t let any one hold you back! And please don't get that perm when you are 20. Seriously, don't!

6) - Who was your first crush?
Celebrity? Devon Sawa- he was in the movie Casper with Christina Ricci and I thought I was going to die when he came walking down the stairs at the Halloween dance! LOL

7) - What tv show makes you laugh the loudest?
Probably Chelsea Lately or Two and A Half Men

8) - What was your first paying job?
Subway! I was a sandwich artist ;)

9) - What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
Probably someone short and sweet like… Reese Witherspoon, Rachel McAdams, or Brittany Snow? I really LOVE Julia Roberts though. haha

10) - If you had to perform in the circus, what trick would you do?
I have never had a desire to be anything in the circus, but if I could look like Britney in her Circus video… I would do anything they needed! LOL
Play along in the comment box or link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment