Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weight Watcher's Wed.


My sister and I are doing great on our Weight Watcher's journey! I am down 7.5 lbs. and she is down 5 so far. I am starting to notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting. I need to start getting more active so more pounds will start coming off! I've got the eating part taken care of :)
I have found lots of new snacks and if you pay attention to my sidebar you will see that I share a different snack every week with you and how many points they are. The other night I tried a new recipe and the family loved it! Really was delicious!
Ceasar Pleaser Sandwiches by Kraft
What You Need
1/2 cup torn romaine lettuce
1 thin red onion slice, separated into rings
1 Tbsp. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Dressing
1 ciabatta sandwich roll, partially split 2 oz. (1/3 of 6-oz. pkg.)
OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
2 tomato slices
Make It
TOSS lettuce with onions, cheese and dressing.
FILL roll with lettuce mixture, chicken and tomatoes.
Calories 250, Total Fat 6 g, Fiber 2g= 5 WW points

3 comments:

  1. I had a lot of success with weight watchers a few years ago. I should really start following it again!! This sandwich looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work!! And that sandwich looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete