Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Diaper Rash Woes?


My child does not get diaper rashes on a regular basis, but the past week or so he had a pretty bad one due to drinking the refreshing but oh so acidic orange juice (I'm so sorry little man). His rash was so bad I had to put him in a tub of warm water and put rags on his area. I did this because I am sure that the usual wipes I was using were hurting his already scabbing wounds. After gently cleaning him in the tub I put a very small dab (does not take much at all) of "Bag Balm" on the rash and continued to do so every time I changed his diaper the next day. Like magic- the rash was gone! I had never heard of it before but my Dad uses it for his extremely dry skin, so my parents told me to try it. So glad I did! To find out exactly what Bag Balm is.. click here and if you are looking for a place to order this magic potion click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment