Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fondue Fun

Saturday night we went out with our good friends Erica and Richard to celebrate little miss Erica's birthday. We went to "The Melting Pot" for fondue and it was wonderful. If you have never been to one- you should try it! You get tons of food and the experience is worth the money. We have to drive over an hour to eat there, but one will be opening in our area in the next year or so, sooo... I am very excited! BTW- this is a very romantic place to go eat and do plan on at least 3 hours to get the full experience.
Jimbo and I ready to start cooking!
Richard and Erica

3 comments:

  1. oooh that is a sassy top! i love it!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :) i love your layout. btw, i sent you an email about the pancakes. i think it was to a school email. hope you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!
    Christina- thank ya sweetie- I love my sassy little top! lol You are too cute!
    I am not sure what happened with the e-mail, but I have not recieved it. Send it to emilyalford@usouthal.edu That is my work account where I spend most of my time :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete