Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hailey


On March 11, 2010 my sweet friend Amber got the tragic news that her 4 year old little girl Hailey, was diagnosed with Leukemia. Since that day the Jones family has began a journey that no parent or child should ever have to go through. Please take a look at her website here to find out how you can donate money towards medical costs and I will be posting any updated information on benefits. Amber told me today that they are putting together a hot plate dinner sale and are looking for food donations. Please ask around and let me know if you find out anything. You can e-mail Amber directly on the link I have provided as well. You can donate blood for Hailey at Life South located on Hillcrest Road. She needs all O Blood types.
I know it is easy to say that you don't have time to go by there or the money to donate, but every penny helps and imagine if this was your baby. You would be desperate for all the help you could get. Please keep this family in your prayers.
Love, E

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I can't thank you enough for putting this out for me. Just reading it made me cry. I will be letting you know about her so you can post it. Thanks again - Amber

    ReplyDelete