Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My 100th Blog Entry!

YAY- this is my 100th blog entry! I have really enjoyed blogging and hope to keep doing it. I just want to say thanks to all of you who read it and all the sweet e-mails I have gotten. It's nice to know someone is out here reading my nonsense ;)
Anyway- I want so share a few cute things with you...
Chiquita Mini's.. they are not only absolutely adorable ( I love miniature stuff, lol), but they are just the right size for Judson to eat :)
Judson's new inflatable pool- we bought it at Target for $29.99 and it has a water fall, slide, palm tree, and two dinosaur inflatables that are so cute! We had a good time in his new pool today!
Our cute new hats! We got these at Target too :)
Huggies Jeans diapers.. so cute Not that he would ever wear them like an outfit (they were advertised like that) but they sure are funny, lol
Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment