Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fun

"I'm a Nola Girl" had a really cute post today about her 5 fictional character crushes and asked all her reader's to share who their crushes are!
So here we go... I had a few crushes in my younger days but these are my crushes from the past few years as an adult.

#1- I have loved him in every movie I have seen him in, BUT I really fell in love with his character on "Definately, Maybe".
Ryan Reynolds as Will Hayes

#2 Let me just say that I NEVER missed an episode of "Prison Break" AND I have an autographed photo! Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield I will love you forever! LOL

#3 I never really noticed this one until I saw him in "Becoming Jane" and decided I secretly wanted to marry him! James McAvoy as Tom Lefroy

#4 Please bite me, Mr! Seriously! Ian Somerhalder as the delicious Damon Salvatore on "Vampire Diaries"

and #5 I really should not have to explain this one. I think half of America was in love with this character... Ryan Gosling as Noah in "The Notebook"

Who are your fictional character crushes?? Have a great weekend! BTW- please keep my little boogs in your prayers. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Wentworth Miller and Ian Somerhalder...*sigh* I'd like both of them to come to my birthday party this weekend, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Ian is so gorgeous! I watch that show, much to my husband's dismay, just for him! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm do you live in Mobile, AL by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa - love that picture of Ryan! :)

    ReplyDelete