Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

FQF

It's Friday and you know what that means!?! Casual work days, better attitudes, smiling faces, and payday!!! oh.. and Five Question Friday! Link up over at "My Little Life" and play along!

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
Well... my name is Emily, but I have been called Emma for short, honey (bc of my eyes) and my favorite of all "Emmy". My sweet little niece has always called me Aunt Emmy and I think it is adorable.
2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I am the oldest of three- I am 27, my brother is 24, and my sister is 20.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Probably Wentworth Miller because he and my husband share the same classy/sophisticated style and they seem to have the same personalities plus the shaved head ;)

4. What is currently your favorite song?
Travie McCoy's "Billionaire"
5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
YES MAM- these little "Bowtied Beauty Boots" from Antropologie. I heart them.
Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are so pretty! Anthropologie has the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete