Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

FQF

Hey little ladies! Thank goodness it's Friday! School started back this week so things have been a little crazy- still getting used to the new schedule. Here is this week's FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY! You should click here and play along.

1. How many pets do you have?
We have -O- pets at this time. I have a soft place in my heart for sweet little chihauhau's and we had one named Charlie, but after we had our little one and things got chaotic, we thought it was in his best interest that we give him to someone who could love him and spend time with him more than we could.  :(
Here is Charlie the Chihauhau.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Oh so many to choose from... I have often wanted to be my husband just so I could see what he is thinking lol, but right now I may have to go with Lauren Conrad just so I could see if "The Hills" was real or fake. The series finale left me disturbed. LOL! Oh.. and so I could look this hot in a swimsuit!
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
I don't really have any "tips" but I would recommend clipping coupons every week like I do. I print tons of them off the internet and I clip my Sunday paper coupons. Here are some of the sites I visit:
http://www.couponmom.com/
http://www.redplum.com/
http://www.rightathome.com/
http://www.athriftymom.com/
http://www.frugalfairhope.com/

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I think everyone wants their kids to be something great. A doctor or lawyer would be awesome, but you know what? I just want my kids to be happy and I will be happy. One thing I do request of them is to get a college education.
5. What is your favorite quote?
May sound silly- but I love it!
"You can pay to go to school, but you can't buy class." :) haha
and speaking of school- I am about to head to class, so have a great weekend guys! I am so excited... we are giving my future sister-in-law an adorable little bridal shower tomorrow. Pics to come!
Be blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun tomorrow! I love bridal showers! Can I borrow your quote...LOVE IT!! And that swimsuit is hot!

    www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the shower!!!

    And wow - that swimsuit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer about kids. I think the same exact thing. Doesn't really matter what they do, as long as they are happy. Wish I could live by that motto as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post....great blog and love the design

    ReplyDelete