Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Today

Today I start school...again. Another semester of working hard and studying to work towards my dream. Today I also start another semester of not being able to see my family as much as I would like. Last night as I gathered my school supplies and laid out my clothes, I wanted to quit. Why do this to myself?! But then I was reminded of how far I have come and it will be over before I know it. I saw this quote on sweet little Trishy's page and fell in love. It's perfect for today.

 "Everyone has inside him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!

- Anne Frank

So... to all of you hard working, school going mommies... congrats to you! It takes a lot out of you and you should be proud that you are bettering yourself therefore bettering a life for your child.
P.S. I so wish I could be a stay at home mommy sometimes, but I can't. So... no offense to stay at home mom's.. that's a full time job in itself!!! You should be proud too!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for working so hard! The world needs plenty of strong, hardworking, loving mommies! :)

    ReplyDelete