Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

FQF

Okay.. I know I already did a Friday post, but I'm bored... and my friend Shannon had a really cute post so I decided to link up over at My Little Life and participate in Five Question Friday!

1. Have you ever visited another country?
YES- I have! The husband and I honeymooned in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
hmmm... the gross anatomy lab down the hall from my office. Just in case you don't know... that's where they keep the cadavers for medical students. VERY CREEPY- but interesting!
3. What is your favorite season?
Man.. I'm with Shannon on this one- there are different things I like about each season BUT I ultimately love the FALL time!  I love feeling the weather change, wearing sweaters (if Alabama weather allows it), Thanksgiving, Alabama football, and visiting the pumpkin patch!
4. What one song will always cheer you up?
I'm Forgiven by Sanctus Real because man... it feels good to know that God has forgiven me for all the things I've done wrong!
5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
I don't know as far as looks (you tell me!) but as far as personalities go, I would say good ole Mickey Mouse! He likes to make others happy and tries to always put others before him :)

1 comment:

  1. That photo of your family in the lawn is fantastic. :)

    I love Mexico and the Rivera Maya.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete