Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WW Wed.

Welcome to Weight Watchers Wed!!! I'm down 18 lbs now and loving it! I'm becoming obsessed with WW now- maybe that's what you have to do in order to completely change your lifestyle of eating. My only problem this week seemed to be my cravings for something sweet. I just wanted a candy bar so bad- but when I go to eat one, all I can eat is a couple of bites. That's so good! I hope everyone is doing great and if you are at a stand still with the weight loss- keep up the good work because sooner or later it will come off. There have been weeks when I did not lose anything or even gained a pound, but eventually it came off. Also, measure yourself once a week. I have seen more of a difference in my measurements than anything. I keep up with my bust, waist, arms, hips, and thighs.
Be sure to check back every week to see what snacks or ideas I put on my sidebar. I like to share new snacks or drinks that I find that are low in points.
Here is a new dessert I have tried and love it. If you love cream cheese as much as I do- you will love this dessert!
Creamy Grape Dessert
Picture and recipe can be found here.
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/8th • Points: 4 ww pts
Calories: 171.2 • Fat: 7.9 g • Protein: 5.3 g • Carb: 33.8 g • Fiber: 1.6 g

What you will need:
1 lb green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
1 lb red seedless grapes, washed and dried well
8 oz fat free Chiobani Greek yogurt
4 oz light cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup agave (or sugar)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Topping:
2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
Cut grapes in half and set aside.
What to do:
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well. Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving dish.
Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely. Chill until ready to serve.

Have a blessed week ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! This is my second week on WW and I'm already down three pounds! I can't wait until I've lost as much as you have! Good for you!

    Also, whenever I have a sweet craving, I love the Skinny Cow truffle ice cream. It's only two points and SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete