Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday


Hey ladies! My all time favorite hobby is painting but I have not had too much time to do so the past couple of years. Life has been busy to say the least. Every once in a while I will paint a little something, but nothing significant. So, when I was hired this past weekend to do not one, but two baby nurseries, I was delighted! I am so excited and even more excited that one is a boy and the other a girl. Makes it more fun to mix things up a bit. In ode to me investing time into my old hobby I give you Pink & Green Thursday artist style :)


 

 

 



 







8 comments:

  1. Very cool!! These are great images:)

    Be sure to stop by and get in on the Preppy Christmas Swap and also enter my giveaway!!

    Have a great day-
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'd hate to be covered in paint, but the pictures sure do turn out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second to last image is a show stopper!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I love this post! The picture of the girl covered in paint, holding the wildflower is beautiful!! I'm going to save it :)

    And I love this new look you have! The header is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty and original interpretation of Pink and Green Thursday!

    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there gorgeous girl, this is the coolest Pink & Green Thursday I've ever seen! You are AMAZING!

    Thanks for being such a doll and being such a supporter of Pink & Green Thursday! I'm sorry I've been away due to some personal things as of late, but I promise, your participation means the world to me!

    Lots of love and hugs always,
    Trishy

    PS - The pics of the babies painting each other MELTED MY HEART! xoxo

    ReplyDelete