Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday- Back to School

I love it when Thursday's come around now! Pink and Green Thursdays are so much fun- you should join in! Well kiddos... it's August and that means school starts back this month. I love learning, but I won't lie when I say I celebrate the semester ending EVERY term. LOL Be cool- stay in school!
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. ~Author Unknown
A professor is someone who talks in someone else's sleep. ~W.H. Auden
Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics. ~Leighann Lord
“Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.”~ Bill Gates
“The person whose problems are all behind them is probably a school bus driver” ~ unknown

3 comments:

  1. What a fun pink and green post!! Oh, I'm so dreading starting back to work in a couple weeks and starting another semester of grad school.

    I'm going to link you up on the blog hop!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post! Back to school time was always my favorite. I loved getting new school supplies and checking the mailbox daily to see if the notice had come to tell me who my homeroom teacher was. It all seemed so exciting!

    PS - Those quotes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!! So festive :) By the way, I just added your botton to my blog!

    ReplyDelete