Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute Little Somethings

Some darling little things have caught my eye recently while breezing through different magazines and websites and if you love bright colors as much as I do- you will love these!
Visit LaPlates and design your own dinnerware! Choose the background style, the color, and the typeface for the monogram. They're made of nonbreakable melamine. How cute!

You are seriouly going to die when you visit frenchbull! They have so many things on their site that I want, but I really do love these storage container sets and salad server set! I'm in love!
And last but not least... these self-watering pot holders can be found at the
A plus R store. Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. i love frenchbull! i am so happy i found you! i got your card and money in the mail and you are amazing. TY card is on its way to you!

    ReplyDelete