Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finish the Sentence

I saw this on "and this is what she said" and decided I would do it too- fun!
Finish the Sentence…
I love… when we put Judson in the bed with us and I wake up while him and Jimbo are still sleeping. Sweetest sight I could ever see.
Right now I want… to be going on a shopping spree! I need new clothes
I feel like… I am so blessed!
I hate it when… people accuse YOU of saying or doing something, but don’t ever ask YOU if it’s actually true.
I fear… car wrecks.
I’m lonely without… my wedding bands. I have to have my rings on.
I need… my lip gloss at all times!
Today I… am working and then going home to workout with Judson tugging on my leg and wanting me to pick him up.
Tomorrow I’m… going to love that it’s Friday!
I just… love being a mama.
I want to meet…Nie Nie!
I’m hungry for… a closer relationship with God.
I love it when… my husband kisses my forehead and plays with my hair.
I’m afraid of… taking the Praxis Exam for school.
I’m listening to… “As Long As It Takes” by Dorothy Savage. Did you know that Jimbo graduated from high school with her? That’s so cool.
I’m wearing… dress pants, a very colorful tank, and a bright red cardigan.
I wish I was in… Charleston, SC taking a stroll down Rainbow Row and shopping at all the art exhibits.
I want to get… an elliptical machine. I kick major butt on those things!
I can’t… believe all of this happening in the Gulf.
I’m nervous to… (but excited as well) to see where we will be in 5 years.
I feel happiest when… I get home in the afternoons and see my little boy peaking around the door to see me.

Fill in your set below in a comment… I want to know all about you!

5 comments:

  1. I love… spending time with my wife and little boy.
    Right now I want… to be working to support my family
    I feel like… good things are on the horizon
    I hate it when… people argue and complain....just relax and enjoy life
    I fear… my wife when she's angry lol
    I’m lonely without… people around :-)
    I need… to be active, i get so blah when I'm not able to do anything athletic for long periods of time
    Today I…am taking judson to daycare, cutting the grass, stopping by storeage, going to lowes, and picking judson back up.
    Tomorrow I’m… going to play tennis in the a.m.....not sure after that.
    I just… don't want to be sitting here anymore.
    I want to meet…hmmmm not sure about this one...no one is sticking out to me right now.

    I’m hungry for… a closer relationship with God.

    I love it when… Emily cooks stuffed pasta
    I’m afraid of… my wife massaging my back.....ouch!!! lol
    I’m listening to… Lyd and Kam watching Greys Anatomy...they're hooked.
    I’m wearing… jeans and a t-shirt
    I wish I was in… starbucks drinking a cinnemon dolche latte.
    I want to get… a tube and float down the river
    I can’t… wait to move back home.
    I’m nervous to… start a new job
    I feel happiest when… Emily and I are both playing with Judson....and he's laughing....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, wasn't this the cutest idea. I LOVED IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEWEST follower! LOVE YOUR BLOG! TOOOOO CUTE! :) :) :)

    Would love you to come check out my blog!

    http://bekafox.blogspot.com :)

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! :( Poor thing! I hate to see them in ANY pain, but I guess in the end its a gooooood thing. THE REWARD IS teeth which means better FOOD for them to eat! ;) hee hee!

    :) Thanks for stopping by! I am going to grab your button b/c your blog is just TOOOOOOOO adorable to not show off & be apart of my "uncommen women" area on my blog!!!

    Bottom left is where it will be !!! :) It's of my favorite bloggers/ blogger friends!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete