Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend

We have lots of stuff going on this weekend and I am soo glad it’s Friday!!
Last night we put our charming little humble abode on the market. Sad…but I’m ready to let it go.

Tonight the Mr. and I are going to do some much needed grocery shopping- I’ve got all my coupons organized and ready for a bargain!
Tomorrow I have a wonderful little Bridal Brunch to attend and I am excited about my gift. The bride and groom- to- be have a waffle maker on their gift registry so I got that and intend on getting some waffle mix, gourmet syrups, personalized napkins and such to put together a nifty little gift basket for them. Hope they like it! What do you think about the idea?
Hope every one has a fantastic weekend and don’t forget to sign up for my giveaway- deadline is SUNDAY!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Trish's blog.

    * New follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog sweetness. Alabama has my heart. Its one of my favourite places in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea of the waffle maker with a variety of syrups, waffle mix, etc. So cute!!! I am going to store that idea away until I need my next bridal shower gift :)

    ReplyDelete