Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Favorite Friday's

Thanks heavens it's finally Friday! Today's topic for Favorite Friday's is:
What is your favorite... HEALTHY SNACK?

My favorite healthy snack is Watermelon when it is in season. I have eaten it for breakfast almost every day for the past 2 weeks! I love it- nice and cold! Plus it's only 1 point per cup on Weight Watchers!
BUT, my year round favorite healthy snack is... stuffed celery!
Most of my family will not eat celery, but I love it! In fact my Nana makes me a tray of it during the Christmas holidays EVERY year! Also- she made it for me to snack on throughout my wedding day. I needed a light snack and it was perfect! She usually mixes non-fat creamcheese with crushed pineapple and chopped pecans. Then spoons it out into the middle of the celery sticks. You should try it!
You should play along for Favorite Friday's!
Hope ya'll have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love me some celery!! And I am definitely going to try your Nana's "stuffing". Sounds delicious and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watermelon is so tasty and refreshing! Def one of my favorite summer snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! Watermelon is the perfect WW snack. It's so sweet and yummy, I always feel like I'm cheating the points system.

    My other favorite is fat free/sugar free vanilla pupping with fat free whipped cream. Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watermelon and I love celery. This post made me want to go out and buy some celery so I can have some celery and peanut butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those celery stuffing's look excellent! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete