Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

Oh.. I am in the mood to travel, but unfortunately it does not look as though I am going to get to do so anytime soon. So... you must pack your bags and travel with me via online to view the great pink and green homes/hotels around God's beautiful world!
Barcelona
British Virgin Islands
Dilly, England
California
Paris
Manhattan
Italy
Rainbow Row in Charleston, SC
Singapore
San Francisco
Semiramis Resort- isn't it fabulous?!
Hotel Derek in Houston, Texas
Hello Kitty Bed & Breakfast
Thailand
Nha Trang Lodge Hotel in Nhatrang
Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki
Now that, my friends was a nice vacation! AND we don't even have to unpack!
Happy Pink & Green Thursday!


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I just stayed at Hotel Derek this past weekend and it was amazing - I almost booked the pink suite too! Now that I see how fab it is, I'll book it next time I head to Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to go on this little trip with you! What beautiful places. I have to say that Barcelona looks beautiful, but I think I'd choose Dilly, England. Since the very first time I saw The Holiday, I have wanted to stay in a cozy little house in England just like the one in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up!! I am so there! Look at the Hello Kitty B&B!! That is adorable! Actually, I would be completely satisfied with traveling to ANY of these locations! We should just pack up right now!!

    Beautiful post, Emily! Happy P&G Thursday!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of this....I could have a hayday photographing these buildings, beautiful!!! Seeing all this makes me want to take a VACAY:)

    I am your newest follower and I am a sweet home alabama girl too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i mentioned you over on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bldgs! I stayed in a hotel in boca raton,fl that was too pinktastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, adorable! I LOVE that pink and green resort, can you imagine? This is one of the best pink and green posts I've ever seen, LOVE it! Happy to find you, happy to be your newest follower! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that my NEW friend, is a fabulous and gorgeous post...I enjoyed it oh so much! Singapore captured my heart.

    ReplyDelete