Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WW Wed.

Hey guys! I just want to say... I am so proud of myself! I have been running- A LOT! and that's exciting! Especially in this Alabama humidity! I started the "From the couch to 5k" running program! Here is the link so you check it out for yourself and do this with me! There is even an app for your phone!
I have been taking the little one with me too- he loves how I start running while pushing him in his stroller, lol
Even more good exercise because he weighs 26 lbs. :)
I just put on my ipod and listen to all the upbeat songs I have downloaded and go for it! Do you remember that song that had the lyrics "run forrest run" in it? Well.. it somehow is on my ipod and although I can't quite run like Forrest Gump... that song sure does pump me up to run faster! LOL
Here is a new snack suggested by WW staff... great especially if you sit at a desk all day like I do.
Cake 4 One
- One box of Angel Food Cake Mix
- One box Reduced Sugar Cake Mix
All you do is mix the two boxes of cake mix together and store in a container. When you need a quick snack, take a coffee mug and mix together 1/4 cup mix with 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on high for one minute.
Only 2 WW Points!!!
Hope everyone does good this week- don't give up! You can do this!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty yummy! Might have to try that! Yay for running! I'm trying to start running but just dont know where to get the motivation at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get running!! You are doing great. I heard that is a wonderful program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome...yay you!
    I ran alot when I lived in Mobile, it's hot!
    Then Houston was HORRIBLE, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job at going running!!!

    I've started pilates recently! :)

    I love everything your blog is about!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you for starting the program! awesome!

    ReplyDelete