Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WW Wed

I went down another 1.5 lb this week so I am somewhat pleased-  I get so discouraged when I don't see BIG numbers, BUT I have to remind myself that I am trying to do this the "healthy" way and that is my whole purpose... to be healthy that is. I did not cook anything new this past week, but I did try something new. My husband and I have been talking about drinks lately. He is not actually doing WW, but he has been checking points on items out of curiosity. He was so shocked to see the points values on Mountain Dew as well as some of the Naked drinks. Here is a list of the 2010 Worst Drinks- you may be surprised. I only drink H2O and occasionally a sweet tea, but I know my sister and some friends struggle with the whole water thing. Try to think of it like this- do you really want to drink all of your points? It's not worth it to me unless it is something that actually fills me up as a meal, such as a Slim Fast for breakfast or something of that nature. So.. I give you the new McDonalds Strawberry-Banana Smoothie! So good and worth having for breakfast!
12 oz. smoothie= 4 points!
Not too bad and it really fills me up!
Click this link for a $1 off coupon.
Whether you are doing WW, South Beach, Adkins, or just trying to eat healthy... keep up the good work! By eating healthier than you used to, you are bound to lose at some point. It has to go somewhere girlies! Have a healthy week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is great to know! Thanks for the coupon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 1.5 is great for one week. I am on the WW wagon now and hoping to see some good numbers next week. It's nice to be able to follow someone else's experiences with the plan. I'm inspired now to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try the McDonald smoothies but I was nervous about the calorie intake. Happy to see it isn't that bad...and tha tI won't feel guilty having one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I love that polka dot plate!!

    Congrats!!!

    Added your button to my daily reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had one of those smoothies for the first time yesterday. It was very good.

    Congrats on the weight loss. Losing it slowly is the best way! :)

    ReplyDelete