Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Favorite Fridays

YAY- it's Friday! I am now joining Jennie over at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys in her Favorite Fridays post hop! You should join in on the fun!
This Friday's topic is: COCKTAILS
My favorite cocktail is... well, I have two!
Vodka Collins with Grenadine
&
Victoria's Secret
I very rarely drink alchohol anymore, but when I do-
these are my favorites!
Vodka Collins with Grenadine was introduced to me years ago by my sweet South Carolina cousin Brandi! I love her and every time I drink this sweet little concoction I think of her! It taste just like pink lemonade and is super easy to make.

2 oz vodka
sour mix
soda water
splash of grenadine

The Victoria's Secret is just that... a secret!
I found this drink at the Original Oyster House here on Mobile Bay.
So if you live in the area or are traveling through- stop and have you one! They are delicious! I asked the bartender as well as our server what was in it.. and they WOULD NOT budge! However, I do taste chocolate and butterscotch in there. Whatever it is- I love it!
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Victoria's Secret sounds delish!

    PS Where does one find that "Baby Bell Necklace"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would like to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sound tasty...I'd have the first as an appetizer and the second for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH ALL THE ALCOHOL!!! haha just kidding. i'm just jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh that pink thing looks YUM!!!

    I am all about my wine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink drink looks so refreshing.

    Tagged you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish the bartender would share the secret; that cocktail looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog and mentioned you for an award on my site http://laura-outloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete