Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Whewww- never thought I would say.. "Thank goodness for Monday!" but I just did! LOL- our weekend was crazy fun but I am tired. The rehearsal dinner and wedding day went wonderfully! Here are some pics and some reviews of vendors :)
First off- the rehearsal dinner was held at Fairhope's best kept secret- "Chaufees Catering Courtyard." If you ever need catering or even want to have a wedding at this place, it is awesome! It was so pretty and the food was wonferful! Everything is outside- some areas are covered. It was nice and cool for our dinner, but they also provide heating during the cooler months. VERY romantic atmosphere. Excellent prices!
Now for the wedding day- "Oak Hollow Farm" in Fairhope, AL is the location my brother and his fiance chose for their ceremony and reception. There are tons of different areas you can choose to have your ceremony and there is a beautiful barn for the reception. They offer catering as well. All the tables, chairs, linens, lights, slideshow projector, and dance floor are included.
Here are their cakes- made by Amy Jean Hagler
Her cakes are absolutely delicious and made to perfection from the inside out! She is really great to work with- such a kindred spirit. Be sure and check out her beautiful work!
Also, if you are in need of a seriously good DJ- call my friend Jason Skelton from "DJ's by the Bay" for any special event.
Him and his wife Maranda do a wonderful job making the event fun and playing the right music for the right moments. Not all DJ's can do that! He really got everyone involved and even had a dance off for the groomsman to see who could dance the worst! So much fun!
Finally, here are some snapshots from the evening. I can't wait to see all the professional portraits.
These are all of our bouquets put together- but if you look in the center you will see the bride's bouquet. Her very creative mother collected broaches from family members and put together a very special bouquet for Jamie to carry. I loved it! Plus, it was something old, borrowed, blue, and new!
All of us girls hiding in the bathroom waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Isn't she beautiful?
Our little man was a dancing machine!
He had moves I had never seen! haha
My sister and I.
At the rehearsal- my sister, mom, Nana, and I.
Thank you everyone for making my brother's weekend truly unforgettable. He had a really great time and I will never forget the smile on his face. All of you made that happen!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it all looks too good to be true. And that cake is gorgeous!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride...love that pose in the frame!!

    You and your family look beautiful too!!

    Glad you had a great weekend-
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there! :( But, it turned out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetheart, you look beautiful, what a special wedding occasion, memories you'll cherish as a family forever! Little man looks too cute, I love that he was a dancin' machine! You've got a real heartbreaker on your hands Emily! :)

    Have a great week honey!xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous wedding pics! you have such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I had no idea that little place existed in Fairhope, but I will definitely have to check it out. Sounds like a great place for date night! The wedding colors were amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything was absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete