Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

Today is my cousin Jeffery's funeral, so in memory of him I am doing my Pink & Green Thursday the way he would have liked it. Jeff loved working for the railroad and often posted pics of trains and various places he visited while conducting. A couple of these pics were taken by him and I edited them. I know they are not all pink and green, but I felt like this is the theme I should go for. Hope you enjoy.
Rest in peace Jeffery. I love you and will miss you more than I could ever say.

4 comments:

  1. Blogging makes such an interesting internet "family." Despite hardly knowing you at all, my heart has ached for you each time I've been on your blog these past few days. Your posts have been so touching and such lovely tributes. I especially like today's photos. I will continue my prayers, and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tribute to your cousin. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a wonderful post. I am truly sorry for your loss. I know Jeffery is smiling down on you now because of that special tribute to him. Many blessings love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Emily, please forgive me for taking until today to visit you and this beautiful tribute to your dear cousin Jeffrey. I am so terribly sorry for your loss, he seems like such a special man. These pictures are absolutely amazing and how exciting that some were his own photographs. I am touched that you chose to share them on Pink & Green Thursday. A soft gentle hug to you my sweet, I am here for you if you need anything at all! Love you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete