Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

FQF

It's Friday! Need I say more? What are your plans this weekend? Mine are to sleep as late as possible tomorrow which means 7:15 a.m. because that's the latest my little one will sleep and then I have to take my truck for an oil change at 9:30. Loads of fun! Maybe the hubby and I can squeeze in a date night?? We shall see!
This Friday's "Five Question Friday" questions are really hard! And.. that was a mouthful. Is that even how you should word that? I dunno. Anyway, here they are:

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Hmmm... Australian accents annoy me sometimes sooo.. I would have to go with a British accent?? Victoria Beckham aggravates me with her signature pouty stare she does in almost every picture, but I love hearing her talk and man does she have some great boots!
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
I have to be able to stretch out- so I could never sleep in a recliner or sitting up, but I can sleep on the couch or floor. Just as long as I have a good pillow and can turn from side to side I'm good to go.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
It all depends where it is. I am not one of those people who can only use the restroom at home. Hmmm... and no, I do not sit on the toilet. LOL
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Probably Julia Roberts because I think she is splendid! I love everything about her- she is classy, gorgeous, intelligent, and has a remarkable laugh! I can see me feeling really at home around her (even in an elevator) and able to ask her questions. I don't think I would feel awkward around her at all.
5. Where did you and your significant other go on your 1st date?
We went to Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro and it was so nice there. I was so in love with him already and knew I would most likely spend the rest of my life with him, so the romantic atmosphere was even more spectacular. I remember having the yummy Crawfish Pasta and a Caramel Apple Martini. We got a piece of Hawaiian cheesecake to go. :)
Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment