Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

P&G Thursday

It's almost October and you know what that means? The Greater Gulf State Fair will be here! I remember when I was in high school and putting together the "perfect" outfit to wear to the fair because I knew I was going to run into all the boys. haha! A big group of us girls would get together and go walk around. It was always so much fun to get special treats like cotton candy, funnel cakes, and candy apples! One time I actually went on a date to the fair and the two of us rode a really bad ride- you know- one of the ones that makes you dizzy and queasy? Well... queasy was an understatement for that night. WORST DATE EVER is all I am going to say! None the less- it is very funny to look back on and it never stopped me from going back to the fair.:) Happy Pink & Green Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh. I wish I went to a fair that looked like those pictures! Our county fair always looks super skeazy. All the high school girls come out in their booty shorts and cowboy boots, and then the sketchy carnies yell at them. Classy. *dramatic eye roll*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these images.....
    and (((GASP))) I may have to make a trip over just so I can get a footlong corndog!!! I saw a billboard or some advertisement for it the other day, lol!

    ReplyDelete