Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WW Wed. (Tuesday)

Photobucket

Good morning! I am doing my Weight Watcher's Wed. post early this week because tomorrow all of us blogger friends will be having a day of silence for Summer B's daddy. I am sad to say he passed away this week due to cancer robbing his body. I hate cancer. Summer, I am praying for you baby girl. I am so sorry for your loss and hope that you can find peace and serenity in this time.
As far as WW goes... how is everyone doing? Are you worried about all the sweet treats on Halloween? You shouldn't! Just be smart about it and enjoy yourself. Some of our favorite candies are not as bad as you think and some are worse, but don't forget that you get 30 emergency points per week for things like this. Just don't go crazy kiddo! What's your poison??

 Candy Corn- 26 pieces= 3 points
Snickers- fun size bar= 2 points
Twizzlers- 6 pc. snack pack= 3 points
Butterfinger-fun size= 2 points
Milky Way- fun size= 1 point
Whoppers- 6 pc. pack= 1 point
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup- 1 cup= 2 points
KitKat Bar- fun size= 3 points
Willy Wonka Laffy Taffy- 5 mini bars= 3 points
Pixie Stix- 7 straws= 1 point
Nerds- 1 mini box= 1 point

According to Calorie King to burn 60 calories which would be those 7 pixie stick straws you just ate lol, you could do one of the following:
17 minutes walking
7 min. jogging
5 min swimming
9 min cycling
Not too bad!!!

I am not sure what the nutrition facts are on the treat I am making for our Halloween party, but I will let you know. Here is what I am making (recipe/idea came from Cheeky Kitchen)
I plan to replace the chocolate chips and heavy cream with sugar free chocolate pudding so that should help out a little with point consumption. They are just too cute and easy!
Peanut Boo!-ter Parfaits 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love how you Halloween-ed your blog header! Too cute! Thanks for posting this. I was actually eating a little snack pack of Whoppers while I was reading, so this was helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy girly! Just sound your blog and I am loving it! I just started back up with Weight Watchers so I am definitely a new follower. Very interesting with the candy points!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! The best thing about WW is that it doesn't mean you can't eat certain things and points are so easy to work with! A girls gotta have her snickers you know?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just noticed your new blogger profile with the dark hair! so sassy! I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete