Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Friday and I've started my day with a delicious Star Bucks white chocolate mocha! Hey, it's Friday and I can treat myself, right? :)
What do I love most about today? It's the weekend, I get to play with my mini sweet cakes tomorrow around the house while we are still in our pajamas, I get to go grocery shopping (have I ever told you I love to go grocery shopping?) annnnddd Five Question Friday of course!
Photobucket

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I am going to have to say candy corn, but I can't eat a lot of it. It's just plain sugar so I can only eat like 5 at a time, but they are oh so scrumptious!
2. Do you fold your socks?
Most of the time I just pair them together and connect them so they don't lose their partners :)
Photobucket
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
I can't think of anything that I was not warned about that I should have been, BUT I do wish I would have not worried so much about what people thought about me growing up. I have often heard people say they have never been as happy as they are in their thirties because they now know who they are. I have to agree with that even though I am not quite 30.. I have grown more confident with myself in the past year due to learning and listening to myself and what I really want out of life. I've learned to make my own decisions and like the things I really like, not just because you like them and it's what everyone is doing. Does this make sense?
Photobucket
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
He stays calm and I don't! LOL- I panic in situations while he just sits back cool as a cucumber :)
Photobucket
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
I would say: ARTISTIC because I have lots of ideas about decorating, crafts, and various projects. I can plan some outrageous events too :)
CUDDLY because I love to love on people. I love snuggling and giving hugs and kisses. That is of course if I feel comfortable with you. I don't just give random kisses to anyone, LOL. and PASSIONATE because I get intoxicated by the passion and desire to love someone, to help people in need, and I do it with all of my heart. ALL of it!
Photobucket
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! mmm candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sooo in the same boat as how one is different from your significant other. I tend to freak out quite a bit.

    And I love LOVE candy corn. I definitely shouldn't eat a lot, but for some reason I can never stop (even though I feel like poo)

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your answers!
    I agree it is best to know who you are... and what you like... and not to worry about living up to others ideas of you...or trying to be someone you aren't!

    I like caramels! Yum-o

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers and your pictures! I took part in Five Question Friday for the first time today. Hope you'll stop by when you get a moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this about you! & I only *wish* I could stop @ five pieces of candy corn. I've been grabbing a handful of candy pumpkins almost every time I enter the kitchen for the last two weeks! & the treadmill is screaming, "Lady! There is only so much I can counteract!" ;)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete