Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's always nice to do FQF's because that means it's actually FRIDAY! YAY!
Link up over at My Little Life and play along!
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Yes, I did- until I was about 17. Rachel was my best friend when we were kids and she and her family moved away when I was 10. We always kept in touch with letters and I even got to see her on my 16th birthday, but we lost touch soon after that.. that is until Facebook came along! Now we keep in touch time to time via Facebook.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I have always wanted to be a music video producer- I have so many creative ideas for songs and really hate seeing a bad video made with a great song- always ruins it for me.








3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
Yes- it was going to the doctor! I was horrified of having to go see a doctor. I would go days without telling my mom I did not feel well, LOL

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
My Nana has always said that JEALOUSY is a waste of time. Makes sense if you think about it :)

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
Probably my New Balance tennis shoes from 8th grade. YES, I still have them! They are covered in grass stains from mowing the yard and look as old as they really are, but they still fit and I use them to do messy jobs lol
















Have a fabulous weekend y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your answers...and your pictures.

    I became a follower today.

    Have a great weekend!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post! I have a friend I keep hoping to find on FB too. I stayed with her family when I studied abroad in high school.

    ReplyDelete