Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

So, Trishy is taking a break from Pink and Green Thursdays. I hope she comes back soon! I really enjoy partaking in her Thursday fun!  Any who- I thought I would do something a little different today but after looking over all my pictures, today's post could still technically be pink and green!
I have been thinking a lot about Boogie's (see here if you are questionable about the name, lol) big boy bedroom. He will be two in March so I know we still have awhile, but I just really like redecorating and I know soon enough I will get to do so in his bedroom. Here is what I plan on going with, but I thought I would share a couple of others that caught my eye as well. And... a couple of girl rooms too! Umm...yeah, I do have my one day, maybe, I dunno little girl's room planned! Always have. And I have about 3 more kids bedrooms, names, etc planned out for them as well. Problem with that? Mmm hmmm. LOL anyway...
Check out all the cuteness!


This is the one we are going with. Isn't it adorable? It's called Pond Street and the tree image is the area rug! I just love it! Especially the little fox and owl on the top of the comforter. :)
Here are the rest of the rooms:
 Gio Aqua by Dwell Studio
 Owls by Dwell Studio
 Brooke by Pottery Barn- I have had my eyes on this set and loved it since before I was prego with Boogs. I just love those sheets below. They also have the baby bedding to match this.

Paper Dolls by Dwell Studio

Pretty much all of these have matching bathroom accessories. The ones by Dwell Studio have matching everything! Even bathrobes! :) And they also have girl and boy versions of most of their prints. Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some really cute kids rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bloggy friend is going today to Target to get the pink owl bedding for her daughter (great minds think alike!). Have you been to any pumpkin patches around town?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete