Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WW Wed.

I can't believe I have not blogged since last Friday! I have been super busy lately and have had little time to do anything, much less cook. I have had time to pick up quick meals though and right now I am loving the Subway Club Salad with fat free Italian dressing- it's only 3 points people!!!
sub club salad
That gives you room to top it off with some cheese if you would like! It is really good and I don't know about your local Subway, but mine here by my work has really fresh lettuce and veggies so I find myself craving this crisp salad quite often.
scale
Also, I thought I would share a few things with you. I know in this economy you may not be able to afford to join Weight Watchers but would like to do it so here is a link to determine how many points you get a day--->click here. If you need any help just let me know. Please note that you get those points (the ones calculated for you personally) and then you get 35 extra points per week. These should be saved for emergencies like birthday parties, cookouts, events where it is impossible to calculate your points, etc.
Speaking of calculating.. here is a handy dandy little points calculator ---> click here and save it to your favorites.

If you don't have time to calculate and are on the go, visit here and scroll down to find tons of different restaurant's and food chains that have menu items already calculated. How convenient is that?! For example: You can click on McDonald's and see what a grilled chicken club sandwich will cost you as far as points go. I believe this site accommodates to other diet plans as well, so check it out even if you are not interested in Weight Watchers.
This is a really simple healthy eating plan and I know if I can do it... you can do it! Contact me if you have any questions or need some help with WW. I am happy to help!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and I would like to say Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! Thanks for putting up with all my shenanigans! I love you baby.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you two! What a cute picture!

    And, I'm usually a fan of Subway's 6-inch subs. There's a Subway on the way back from the gym, so it's convenient when I'm squeezing in a late-evening workout and need dinner. I'll have to try one of their salads now!

    ReplyDelete