Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty Pumpkins

Over the weekend our weather here in lower Alabama shifted to the cooler side and all I wanted to do was be outside! I started getting all crafty too. Seems to happen this time of year, every year. I give you:
PRETTY PUMPKINS
and
FABULOUS PUMPKINS!
Aren't they gorgeous? It took me about 10 minutes to give them a makeover and voila! I just love them.
I got the idea from the sweetest gal, Leslie, over at "A Blonde Ambition". Her blog is absolutely fantastic so if you've never seen it, you should follow her like right now. No, seriously, right now!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! Cute idea! They look really pretty grouped together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow absolutely love those!!!! Just found your blog and I am a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete