Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

Helloooo there! How are ya? Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am... even though it is slam full with a baby shower, pumpkin patch visit, fight night for the hubby, church, and dinner at friends house. I wonder when I might get to relax a little? Until then... here is FQF! Hope you enjoy!

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I would say me because I absolutely LOVE to cook, but every once in awhile the hubby will get a desire to cook and when he does it usually is pretty good. I like when we cook together and flirt at the same time ;)
Photobucket
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Every single day. Because we are living with my parents right now. I am enjoying our time there, but I am so ready to go back to our house. I am so ready to get to call her and hearing her voice be a special treat, to go by her work and it be more exciting, and I am ready to hear her and my Daddy pull up in our driveway on Saturday mornings for coffee again. I am homesick.
Photobucket
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
Oh so adventurous! Scary adventurous! You.Just.Don't.Know! LOL
I have a love for culinary arts and have considered an additional career in that field once I am finished achieving my current one :)
Photobucket
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
Why did this question have to be included? The second toe has haunted me ever since I turned into a teenager. I started noticing things on my body I did not like and that was one of them. I am so insecure about my stupid feet, LOL
I have heard that it means I am the boss of the family, but I say they should invent a toe reduction surgery haha
I love flip flops, but I love when winter comes and I can cover up my toesies.
Photobucket
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
I used to, but now that I have a kid I just dress him up and I get all cute. Here is a pic from last year's Halloween. I was so excited about that night and loving having a cute little monkey to show off!
Photobucket
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment