Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday

Today is Pink and Green Thursday but it's all about the pink this week!
I am sure you all know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, therefore I am walking in the Strides against Breast Cancer Walk on October 30 and have formed Team TaTa's for anyone who is interested to join and walk with me. You can click here to join the team or make donations. Either is highly appreciated! You can even bring your little ones in strollers to join in on the fun. I am very excited and can't wait to get all my pink gear on and join my friends to walk for such an important cause! Here are some really cute B.C.A. tees that I have come across lately:




This site has apparel for ALL types of cancer awareness!











Hope you will take the time to join in! The walk is in Mobile, AL, starts 8 a.m. at Bienville Square. It's 5 miles. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you!?! What a terrific post. I had NO idea so many cute breast cancer awareness tee's existed...until now! I may just have to give the HOOT & hope one a try. Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post. i just found some cute bands for breast cancer too! let me see if i can locate those again.

    ReplyDelete