Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

FQF


It's Friday people... need I say more!? Go visit My Little Life and start playing along with Five Question Friday! So much fun!
1. What do you listen to while driving? Hmmm.. my favorite thing is to hear my little boy oohing and ahhing over different things and I could never get tired of hearing "mama" over and over again.
As far as music goes- I have recently been enjoying my Kings of Leon, Switchfoot, and Far East Movement CD's.
I also love to listen to books on CD and classical music. I listened to it the entire time I was pregnant. Made me relax while driving and feel better.
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
My least favorite thing about Fall is how Thanksgiving usually gets skipped over and everyone goes straight to Christmas. I can't explain to you how important that day is to me and how I believe we should all take time to give thanks on that special day.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
This is a terrible question to ask me because I constantly am coming up with ideas in my head about my dream home. I have always wanted to build a new house to look like an old one. It would be filled with antiques and vintage decor. Cozy for sure. I love a good entrance way (especially the one in the pic) I have had that picture saved for awhile now and hopefully one day I can accomplish that look.
 
 
 
4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Not by choice, but if that's what God provided for my family, I would indeed drive it with a thankful heart :)

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Most of the time :)
Have a fabulous weekend! Be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about the minivan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love our minivan...it has stowaway seats and it is so handy! No matter what you need to put in it, there is always room after stowing the self stowing seats. I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe and it is much smaller and although it is cute there isn't a lot of room inside...so I am always glad my hubby drives the minivan, and we always take it on trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so obsessed with all thoughts about the home too. I would love love love to build and sometimes grow tired of working on our well-broken-in home. Maybe one day we'll build and I'll get my dream home, but like you, I'd want it to look older, just with none of the problems! Haha! Love hearing my little one in the car too and KOL are great! You must be listening to satellite radio though, because here in Mobile, there's not too many good stations! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete