Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

It's P&G Thursday and I don't know about y'all but I am SUPER ecstatic about the autumn season and Halloween festivities coming about! The little one is going to be a cowboy this year and I can't wait to see his precious little self in those wrangler jeans and cowboy boots! I am hoping to take him to the pumpkin patch in the next couple of weeks too. I can't wait to see the excitement on his face! What are you plans for Halloween? What are you or your kids dressing up as? What are your memories of Halloween?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Whatever your memories are... I hope this month takes you to a good place like it does me. I love when the leaves start to change, pumpkins start to be placed on front porches, brown boots show their soles, and Mama burns her pumpkin spice candle. Happy fall y'all and happy Pink & Green Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment