Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

Whoo-hoo it's Friday!!! YAY! I plan on not studying or doing any homework this weekend! I have worked my booty off the past 2 weeks with school and my brain needs a break! Tonight is Mama's Night Out! No telling what we will get into ; )
This weekend is filled with all sorts of goodies, like we are FINALLY going home! It's been a year of us living at my parent's house and I appreciate everything they have done for us, but it's time to go home! We have been so homesick. Sunday, I have an out of town baby shower to attend for my cousin. It's going to be a good weekend.
If you have not already, you should join in on Five Question Friday!


1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I have a passion for children and education so I would donate my money to Wilmer Hall Children's Home here in Mobile, AL. You can make a donation here or check out a list of needed items here.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Well, we don't get much snow around here! AND if we do, you better believe schools will be closed and we will be playing in it- even if it's just a few flurries! LOL

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I would love to be able to play the violin or sing. I love classical music because it is so beautiful and relaxing. And the singing would just be flat out fun! Especially if could sing like that last girl who auditioned on American Idol last night. Did you see her? She was fantastic!

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I love all of it! I don't obsess over it, but I do find it interesting. I always read the newspaper, watch the news, listen in on CNN, and read my PEOPLE magazine!

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I love, love, love a good Vodka Collins with Grenadine! Tastes just like a pink lemonade.


Love, E

2 comments:

  1. Umm...from over here in GA...I love the snow and when school is cancelled!

    What is a vodka collins? I love vodka and grenadine so I must give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was in school at South Alabama my sorority volunteered at Wilmer Hall once or twice a year. Great cause!

    ReplyDelete