Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday


Hey sweetie-pies! Today is P&G Thursday and although my pics are not so much pink and green I wanted to focus on all God's beautiful creatures! It doesn't matter how many babies I see born into this world, I am still just as amazed every single time! Congrats to my friend Brea over at A Southern Girl with Curls on her new baby boy Lance Parker! I went by to see them last night and both mommy and baby are doing great! He is precious.














Have a beautiful day!

Love, E

P.S. All photographs via here.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.

    I love baby animals - I "awwwwed" all the way down the page. SO CUTE!

    (I've secretly always wanted a baby tiger so I could be like Princess Jasmine. Maybe I should just settle for another kitten?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable post. Congrats to your friend. Her baby is precious.

    ReplyDelete