Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday

Thank goodness it is Friday! This has been a rough week for me. My Grandfather has cancer and is in his final days. Most of us grandchildren sat with him last night and said our final goodbyes. He was not expected to make it through this morning. My parents are still with him now. I am not looking forward to my phone buzzing with the news of his passing today. Our family is HUGE so it was nice to be surrounded by so many loved ones last night. Please keep our family in your prayers.

On a lighter note, it is FRIDAY! Did I say that already? ;) Here's Five Question Friday. Link up over at My Little Life and play along! It's fun!

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
I really hate to say this because it is so commercialized now, but I really can't wait until the day when I can find a book to top the first book in the "Twilight" series. I can name three books that I have read in my lifetime that were so good that I could barely put them down. PLEASE someone please write me a book that is mind blowing, can't think straight because I can only think of the book, can't put it down, read in only 3 days because it's so good, kinda book! Pretty please? Here are the 3 that I've just LOVED.
1. Little Women
2. Swimsuit by James Patterson
3. Twilight and we all know who wrote it. LOL


2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Yes ma'am! I paid too much money for these little beauties to let them go. I am an advocate for good hygiene, especially when it comes to taking care of your teeth.  : )


3. What is your worst memory from High School?
I had a lot of days in high school that were not so great, but the one that sticks out to me the most is this;
Without going into too much detail.. there was a boy who had a crush on me, but I had a boyfriend. This boy decided to write fake letters from me stating that I wanted to be with him. He brought the letters to school and passed them around to all my classmates. They all thought I was a you know what, and I was completely humiliated in that 3rd block class. I cried the entire fourth block class while trying to defend myself (kids can be so mean, especially in high school) and thank goodness my boyfriend believed me.


4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
I just want to be remembered as a kind-hearted person who would do anything for anyone, a good mother and hard worker. A loving person. That's all. : )

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?

I don't really think of myself as being superstitious. I think about the whole opening an umbrella thing inside, but I always do it anyway. I have things that I am really weird about, but I don't think they are really superstitions. More like caution. You can't ride in the car with me without wearing your seat belt, I check my backseats before I get in the car, I lock my doors several times while I'm driving even though I know they are already locked, and I rarely drive over the speed limit. I am all about the car safety and am HORRIFIED of getting into a car accident! Just playing it safe sista.


Have a fabulous weekend!

Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment